Pandora - Discover Music

I was talking to Ramesh just a short while back about all the changes that are taking place on Net currently. I dont want to shut down my computer most days thinking that i might miss out on something :P Some of the headache of digging out such information has lessened with my stumbling across techcrunch. A really cool site which reviews all the new "web 2.0" apps that are currently available online. The one that i decided to check up further on is Pandora. You give it a list of songs/artists that you like and it creates a radio station which will play those/similar songs. Incredible stuff. Really. You must try it out. I'm having a super time. It's playing in the background and i'm surfing too. happy times :P And for all those that havent tried the app on finding the next book to read - check it out. you wont regret it.